Update
#90: I bought my first "Just Because" present last weekend and it worked out quite well! I was at Chinook mall with two friends and decided to buy my bf new jeans because I had a 30% off coupon and I thought he could use a new pair of dark wash jeans (even though he insisted that he doesn't suit dark wash LOL I proved him wrong). I met up with him later after he went curling only to find out that he had ripped his pants... luckily I had new pants for him in my car!! It was very serendipitous :)
#4: I tried two new restaurants this week for lunch. One of them was called Vietnam Restaurant and it was pretty typical Vietnamese food, but good. The other was this adorable little place called Guiseppe's Italian Market. I had a cabrese panini and minestrone soup and it was absolutely delish! I recommend you check it out.
#13: I started drawing my self portrait last Thursday... I have the outline done and I think I'm going to use pencil crayon or pastel to color it... not your typical self portrait but hopefully it turns out cool! I'll post a pic when I'm done!
#17: I finished my second book out of 50 - "The Lost Symbol" by Dan Brown. Definitely very thought provoking, I recommend you read it if you enjoyed "The DaVinci Code" and/or "Angels and Demons" :)
#59: I watched "Lymelife" this week (one of the movies I had taped on my PVR). It was interesting, not horrible but not good, not sure I'd recommend it... It was Emma Roberts (Julia's neice) trying to do something more serious than her previous roles in movies like "Nancy Drew", and also featured Cynthia Nixon, Alec Baldwin, and two of the Culkins.
#76: My friend is currently living in Scotland and she sent me the recipe for her bf's mother's Banoffee Pie! I'm super excited to make it but not sure when that will happen...
#70: Tonight as part of our one year celebrations, my bf and I are going to attempt to cook paella together... I'll post pics after the weekend :)
That's it for now!!
#4: I tried two new restaurants this week for lunch. One of them was called Vietnam Restaurant and it was pretty typical Vietnamese food, but good. The other was this adorable little place called Guiseppe's Italian Market. I had a cabrese panini and minestrone soup and it was absolutely delish! I recommend you check it out.
#13: I started drawing my self portrait last Thursday... I have the outline done and I think I'm going to use pencil crayon or pastel to color it... not your typical self portrait but hopefully it turns out cool! I'll post a pic when I'm done!
#17: I finished my second book out of 50 - "The Lost Symbol" by Dan Brown. Definitely very thought provoking, I recommend you read it if you enjoyed "The DaVinci Code" and/or "Angels and Demons" :)
#59: I watched "Lymelife" this week (one of the movies I had taped on my PVR). It was interesting, not horrible but not good, not sure I'd recommend it... It was Emma Roberts (Julia's neice) trying to do something more serious than her previous roles in movies like "Nancy Drew", and also featured Cynthia Nixon, Alec Baldwin, and two of the Culkins.
#76: My friend is currently living in Scotland and she sent me the recipe for her bf's mother's Banoffee Pie! I'm super excited to make it but not sure when that will happen...
#70: Tonight as part of our one year celebrations, my bf and I are going to attempt to cook paella together... I'll post pics after the weekend :)
That's it for now!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home