Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Posing beside the famous Abbey Road crossing from the Beatles album cover!! (Couldn't pose walking across the street though because it is really busy and cars honk at you haha)

So nothing to interesting to write about, I guess that's why I haven't updated recently haha! Last Saturday was basically devoted to laundry, laundry, and more laundry!! That's what you get when you leave it until you are completely out of clean knickers to wear LOL. Didn't do much other than that...

Sunday I went on a Beatles walking tour - saw Paul McCartney's London offices, where John and Yoko first met, where they recorded "Hey Jude" (also where David Bowie recorded the "Aladdin Sane" album!! Very cool), Carnaby Street (popular shopping street from the 1960s), the London Palladium Theatre (supposedly where Beatlemania began), where they had their final live show on a rooftop (3 Saville Row), and of course what would a Beatles tour be without visiting Abbey Road and Abbey Road Studios?! (I graffitied the wall outside - oh I'm such a rebel LOL - apparently they have to repaint the wall at least 4 times a year because of it!)

After the tour I did a little shopping on Regent Street but didn't stay too long because it was insanely busy! There were queues going in both directions, down the street, and around the corner to get into Hamley's toy store!!! However I did go into Top Shop and bought a new dress for my Christmas party next week :o)

I had Monday off as well so I went back to Regent Street because it was WAY less busy and did some shopping, but not much because it was raining! Met up with Michelle and went to H&M and spent too much money on a couple shirts and a new sweater. Then we headed to Leicester Square to see "The Holiday" - very cute Christmasy movie but the ending leaves some questions unanswered which is always annoying haha.

Tomorrow night is the big office posh Christmas party in Knightsbridge - I hope my high school grad dress still fits me!! LOL. Should be loads of fun even though there aren't that many people I know who are going.

Love and miss you all!

Later days :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home