Sunday, December 17, 2006




Today I met up with Michelle and Claire in Trafalgar Square, admired the HUGE Christmas tree given to London by Norway every year, and wandered around the National Gallery for a while. Then we did a little bit of shopping before meeting up with Karyna and Tina for one final dinner at TGI Friday's before we leave for home (well besides Claire who lives here and Karyna who is coming back after Christmas!! haha).

It was great to see them all and hopefully I will meet up with some of them back in Canada!! I can't believe my time here is almost up... it has gone by surprisingly quickly. I'm excited to come home but I know I will miss it when I leave (especially when I'm back in Edmonton trying to study LOL). It's weird to think that I may never see a lot of these people ever again... very sad when you think about it... but I guess that comes with the experience of it all!!

Packing should be interesting... I wish my mom could fly over here to help me!! hahaha. I'm going to have to try to lay everything out first and evenly distribute it between my two suitcases to try to balance the weight... I don't know how it's all going to fit!! I asked Marie if I could borrow her scales though so hopefully that will give me a rough idea if I'm overweight or not (haha I mean if my luggage is overweight!! That came out wrong... LOL). I'll have to start earlyish in case I need to repack it all to make it fit and weigh the correct amount.. oh man. I should check the internet to find out the new baggage restrictions as well! So much to do before I leave!!!!

See you all very soon :o) Love and miss you

Later days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home