#77, #80, and #88
It has only been a day and I have already completed three goals on my list.... well to be fair I kind of cheated and put a goal on my list that I had already accomplished a couple of weeks ago, but I'll get to that in a bit ;) haha.
After creating my list, I wrote my first blog entry about it, thus completing list item #80: Start a blog to keep track of my progess on this list. And I am now working towards #78: Write a blog entry for each completed goal. I also posted a link to this blog on my Facebook page, which my sister then read and commented on and consequently decided to start her own list - thus allowing me to cross #77 (Inspire at least one other person to start the 101 in 1001 Challenge) off of my list!
#88: Model in a pin-up inspired photoshoot... this is the goal that was already complete when I started my list HOWEVER I decided to include it anyway because it was something that has always been on my imaginary list in my head! Not necessarily a pin-up inspired shoot, but I have always thought it would be fab to have photos taken of myself when I'm at my "prime" so that I have something to look at when I'm old and wrinkly and exclaim "Damn I was hot back then!!" LOL. And a few weeks ago everything came together with timing and circumstance and made it happen - Valentine's day was approaching (my first with my bf Julian) so I needed an idea for a present, then my friend Erin who is an amateur photographer posted on her Facebook status that she was doing pin-up shoots and they were a great idea for Valentine's! And the rest is history :) I printed off a few to give to Julian, and I also printed a few for myself... you can see some of the photos here. This may also help me with goal #13: Draw a self portrait, if I can decide on a photo that I might be able to attempt to draw, and if I ever have time to go to art class again (after busy season is over!)
I also have a few goals listed as "in progress" as they will take time to complete... Stay tuned!
After creating my list, I wrote my first blog entry about it, thus completing list item #80: Start a blog to keep track of my progess on this list. And I am now working towards #78: Write a blog entry for each completed goal. I also posted a link to this blog on my Facebook page, which my sister then read and commented on and consequently decided to start her own list - thus allowing me to cross #77 (Inspire at least one other person to start the 101 in 1001 Challenge) off of my list!
#88: Model in a pin-up inspired photoshoot... this is the goal that was already complete when I started my list HOWEVER I decided to include it anyway because it was something that has always been on my imaginary list in my head! Not necessarily a pin-up inspired shoot, but I have always thought it would be fab to have photos taken of myself when I'm at my "prime" so that I have something to look at when I'm old and wrinkly and exclaim "Damn I was hot back then!!" LOL. And a few weeks ago everything came together with timing and circumstance and made it happen - Valentine's day was approaching (my first with my bf Julian) so I needed an idea for a present, then my friend Erin who is an amateur photographer posted on her Facebook status that she was doing pin-up shoots and they were a great idea for Valentine's! And the rest is history :) I printed off a few to give to Julian, and I also printed a few for myself... you can see some of the photos here. This may also help me with goal #13: Draw a self portrait, if I can decide on a photo that I might be able to attempt to draw, and if I ever have time to go to art class again (after busy season is over!)
I also have a few goals listed as "in progress" as they will take time to complete... Stay tuned!

1 Comments:
I love this photo. What a cutie pie! :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home