Friday, November 24, 2006

Michelle and I looking super cool in our 3-D glasses at the movie theatre in Leicester Square - tonight we met for dinner and then went to see "The Nightmare Before Christmas" in 3-D!! Very cool :o)

These last few days have been really good overall! I'm going to try to list all the good things that have happened:
  • I got a letter from Jenna containing photos of me, her, and Kirsteen, and also photos of this beautiful place in Vernon full of weeping willows - my fave trees! I'll have to visit there one day...
  • I took a phone message while Raj was out of the office and then when Raj got back and after returning the phone call he asked me to come into his office (always nervewracking haha). But it turned out to be positive feedback! The guy was apparently some important guy at SJP and he told Raj that I was very polite and professional on the phone and that reflected very well on Raj's practice and the company as a whole :o) Go me!
  • Raj also told me that I was in the top 5 out of all the students he has had work for him
  • Today a lady I work with told me that I have a "lovely accent" - how cool is that?? haha Who knew I had an accent?!
  • 5 random girls on the tube on my way home complimented me on my rook peircing!
  • I had turkey on American Thanksgiving
  • Sally from work leant me "Lifeguard" by James Patterson because I haven't read it yet, I'll probably finish it by next week LOL
  • Um that might be all of the major things....

I can't believe how soon I come home. Thinking about it, although I am ready to come home and see everyone, I know that I am really going to miss this place after I leave... Maybe not the tiny room, crowded tube, or pigeons LOL but there are many things I will miss!

Still haven't really decided what I'm doing this weekend yet but I'll figure it out in the morning!! I love that there is always so much to do here :o)

Later days!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I give up - what/where is your 'rook' piercing? I'm assuming it must be somewhere from the neck up.........

Love,
G&G

7:23 p.m.  
Blogger Heather said...

If you look at my post from October 4th showing the jewellery I got from the people I work with, in the photo showing my earring you can see my rook peircing! :o)

3:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OUCH!

Love,
G&G

9:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home