This Friday, December 1st, is World AIDS Day - Please help stop the spread of HIV and end prejudice by wearing a red ribbon to show your support and donating to this worthy cause! :o) Click the above link for more info.
So tonight started off great, I met up with Michelle at Victoria Station and we went to see "Wicked" (yes, this is the second time I've seen it but I'd go more often if I could afford to!! It's just THAT good haha). It was just as amazing as the last time I went even though my ticket wasn't quite as good this time LOL. I just can't get over how fantastic Idina Menzel's voice is! Wow I wish I could sing well...
Then on the bus home this guy totally ruined my good mood - have I mentioned how much I dislike people now that I've lived in a city with about 10 million other people for 5 months?! haha. Anyway, I'm sitting in a seat near the front of the bus with other people obviously (all the seats at the front were full) and this Scottish ("I've been here for 35 years, I'm British!") man gets on the bus and instantly starts ranting about young people in the old people seats and how no one offers him their seat etc. etc. without even giving anyone a chance to offer!!! He said he was trying to make a point because people never offer up their seats here (which I've noticed rarely happens, but still he couldn't have been more rude about it!). The lady beside me and I both got up (and would've happily offered our seats to him anyway if he had been nicer and gave us a chance to do so) and he sat down still ranting and raving only to get off after two stops!!!!!!! Sheesh.
Well that's my rant for this evening, I feel better now after sharing that with you LOL. Time to get to sleep so I can wake up early for work tomorrow morning! I hope everyone at home hasn't become popsicles!!! -40... damn that's cold! And here I am complaining about rain...
One more short rant - not really a rant but just an opinion - I think the whole Quebec being a "nation within a united Canada" is ridiculous! How can you have a nation within a nation? I don't think this has solved anything and separatists are just going to see this as a step towards complete sovereignty, which I don't think was the PM's goal... silly politics....
Anyway, like I said - bed time!! Love and miss you all and see you in less than a month!! :o)
Later days!

4 Comments:
You can sing? Didn't think it was possible but you've gotten whiter! Love the cloudy photos. Cram in as much as you can with the time you have left!
Love,
G&verycoldG
Everyone can sing... I just said that I wish I could sing well!!
I don't mind the cloudiness, I'm just not big on the rain that usually comes with it!!
See you in less than a month :o)
Heather;
1- I am counting the days till I see you again:) Be prepared for a huge hug, and tears.
2- Thank you for the political/advocate blog, I love it! And I stole your link for my World Aids Day program in Newtons.
Thanks Girl!!
Love Lots
Justin
Justin;
1- Why are you commenting on my blog at 3:30am?!
2- Good luck raising a bunch of money to fight AIDS! :o)
3- I love and miss you like crazy!! See you in 39 days (I think I counted correctly... haha)
Post a Comment
<< Home