Thursday, November 23, 2006

Finally more photos to distract you from studying haha: http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8IZuGzZm2asZa&notag=1

Enjoy :o)

So since I missed out on traditional Thanksgiving food for the Canadian version of the holiday, I decided to celebrate with our North American neighbours today - American Turkey Day!! At lunch I discovered this place near where I usually buy my lunch that serves various roast meats and all the trimmings. I got turkey, carrots, peas, roast potatoes, and gravy!! Very good but I ate too much and was extra tired all afternoon LOL.

Raj offered the job to one of the guys we interviewed and he has accepted - however we found out this morning that he won't be able to make it here until after Christmas... So Raj sent him an email saying that he will have to study the training manual before he gets here, we might do some training over the phone (because that worked so well when Andre tried to do that with me haha), and Raj said that we would do lots of training on the 27, 28, 29, and 30th (that's right the 30th.. it's a Saturday... actually the Saturday right before I come home... not sure when I'm packing now but that should be fun spending my last couple days here in the office with probably no one else except the guy I'm training... woohoo LOL).

Still not sure what I'm doing on Christmas day yet but if all else fails I think the International Students House has celebrations all day for a decent price for students in my situation! I'd just have to find a way to get there because all undergrounds and buses are suspended on Christmas day... I'll concentrate on that when it gets closer!

Not sure what I'm doing this weekend yet but there aren't a lot of them left so I'll have to try to get in everything that is left on my list :o)

Love and miss you all!!

Later days

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home