Wednesday, November 22, 2006

For all Nadons reading this post, this is a photo of the newest member of our family!! Linda in L.A. (my first cousin once removed? second cousin? haha - my Mom's cousin!) gave birth to Joshua Hiroshi Rico on Monday :o) Very cute!

So yesterday was hilarious! Michelle sent out an email asking who wanted to see a movie at 8:20pm at High Street Kensington so Jon and I both agreed to meet her at the tube station at 8pm. I got there early and had something to eat and Michelle text messaged me to say she was going to be a little late. I met up with Jon and then Michelle called me to let me know that she was outside South Kensington station! I obviously asked her why she'd be at South Kensington when we agreed to meet (and she had written in her email) at High Street Kensington! LOL. A lot of confusion and assumptions occured haha. Eventually Michelle got to the correct station and we made our way to the theatre. This was one occassion where we were all happy about the 25 minutes of previews before movies here - we arrived just 5 minutes before the feature presentation!! :o) We saw "The Prestige" (the movie that the three of us were at the premier for). It was pretty good! A bit of a strange storyline but overall I liked it.

Well I think that is basically all that is new here with me recently... We interviewed the two students who applied for the job again yesterday - Raj isn't overly excited about either of them so we are basically just going to offer the position to whoever we think is most likely to accept it!! haha. Hopefully whoever we hire will be able to get their passport and visa etc. organized really quickly so that we have some time to try to train them in person... We'll see what happens!!

I'm just at work right now on my lunch break but hopefully I will have time tonight, depending how slow my internet is being, to go through and post my photos from this past weekend!

Later days!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally had a chance to catch up on your blog, I hate falling behind it takes me forever to read it all...lol. Sounds like you are having some great adventures. I have to get back to studying but I will send you an email after this weeks finals are done with!!!

Love you and miss you tons....

5:37 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home