Thursday, September 02, 2010

#27: Go to the Rodeo at the Calgary Stampede

Being a native Calgarian, some people may find it odd that I have never been to the Grandstand Show or the Rodeo at the Calgary Stampede... I blame my parents for not taking me during my childhood LOL. However, I guess it is similar to people I know from London (born and raised) who have never been to the Tower of London... there are just some things that are always there so you take them for granted! Anyway, I decided this year was the year I would go and luckily my work offered discount tickets to the rodeo so I took advantage :)


Although it was fun to hang out with my friends and get half a day off from work, I have to admit that I don't feel like I have really been missing out on much for the last 23 years of my life LOL. Some of the events were entertaining (I enjoyed watching barrel racing) however, overall I didn't find it very interesting to watch... Maybe next year I will check out the Grandstand Show and let you know if I like that any better! :)


Oh well, at least now I can say that I've been!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home