
So this is what I ended up doing with my Saturday night LOL. Keep in mind that I don't have an eraser with me and I did this drawing fairly quickly and all with only one tone of pencil because I was being lazy - so it isn't very good but oh well it passed the time! I really like the real picture this is based on, it's called "Rose" by Mark Ryden. But don't compare the two because then mine looks even worse haha. Well I think I am going to go to bed now!! Have a good night everyone :o)

4 Comments:
Looks good to me. Kind of a strange image but drawn well. :)
Great picture - pretty much sums up how Saturday went. Bummer about your passport and it looks like the Brits worry about being on time as much as the Mexicans. Glad you had a good visit with Susie and family and their friends. Hope Sunday goes better and you don't have any problems getting your passport back!
Love, Ginger
P.S. Good thing I checked out the Wank-a-Thon website AFTER reading that day's post to Ginny
Since Elliot is a Canuck I'd like to retract that last comment about the Brits not worrying about being on time. My apologies. I hate waiting for anyone, regardless of where they're from!
Ginger
"Dibbs on the picture"?? LOL it's just in my sketchbook, Mom... plus it's not very good - not framable (if that is a word) or anything!!
Post a Comment
<< Home