Friday, July 21, 2006




"Goodbye everybody, I've got to go... Gotta leave you all behind and face the truth..."
-Queen

Thank you everyone for coming to my Going Away Party! I had a blast and I will miss you all so much! So today is the day.... AH I am so nervous, I still can't believe I'm actually going to London by myself... some of you better come visit me while I'm gone! This whole thing seems so surreal - I've been talking about it for about a month now and planning everything but now I am actually going there tonight. After I arrive in Heathrow tomorrow I have to get through Customs and Immigration myself, then somehow carry all of my bags to the train station, get on a train and go to Paddington Station where I am supposed to meet up with another student there named Elliott (who I have never met) and he will hopefully help me get to my residence, where I then have to meet my new roommate (eek). Then I'll have to try to get unpacked and somewhat settled and adjusted to the time change so that I can start my job on Tuesday.... I'll keep you posted on what happens! Anyway, I hope all of you members of my family have a great time camping even though I won't be there with you this weekend :o) I love you and miss you all already.

Later days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home