Thursday, June 29, 2006

It's been a week so I thought it was time for a quick update. I am still waiting for my work visa and I need to buy a few more things but for the most part I think the preparations are going well. I talked to Andre about three times this week on the phone (WAY too early in the morning) to go over the practice manual he emailed me... I don't know how well over the phone training works but hopefully it will be a good base for me to work off of once I get there - at least I'll have a fairly good idea of what I will be doing once I arrive! I've decided that tomorrow is the day that I tell my managers at Boston Pizza that I am putting in my two weeks notice... we'll see how that goes.

Anyway, on to much more exciting news.... THIS MORNING I BOUGHT MYSELF A TICKET TO SEE MADONNA IN LONDON AT WEMBLEY STADIUM ON AUGUST 16TH (for those of you who don't know, August 16th is Madonna's birthday!). I'm super excited if you can't tell :o) I don't even care that I will be going to the concert alone and that her Madgesty (aka Madonna) will just be a tiny little speck on stage because my seat is so far away, because the concert is going to be amazing!! I think the experience will be overwhelming though because first of all I have to figure out how to get to Wembley Stadium, plus I have to go early to pick up my ticket at the box office (which I'll have to find), then I need to find my section and my seat which should be interesting considering the fact that I've never been to Wembley before and it holds 90,000 people! But I even emailed my boss and he said I'd probably be able to leave early that day if I need to, which is nice of him. YAY!

Well that's all my news for now. Just a reminder - if anyone wants to buy a ticket to see The Phantom of the Opera in Edmonton in September, or if you know of anyone who might want to, please let me know because I really need to sell my ticket before I go!

Later days :o)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAAY!!! that is so fun!!! have fun at the show!! Hopefully one day I will be seeing one of my dream bands there..... I can only dream. Anyways have fun..... at the show, that is going to be awsome! see ya for now Laura

11:47 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home