Bonjour ma famille et mes amis!!
Je vais essayer d'ecrire en francais... Demain je vais a Paris, ou je vais rencontrer ma tante Harriet et mon oncle Peter pour le weekend! C'est une belle ville. Je suis tres excite!! :o) C'est tres difficile alors je vais ecrire en anglais!! haha
Well I gave up pretty quickly after struggling through typing one paragraph LOL. At least you didn't have to endure me speaking french! It's not very pretty to listen to coming from me haha (just ask Justin!). Anyway, tomorrow night I leave for the City of Lights! Should be a really fun weekend and it will be nice once again to see familiar faces from home! Not sure what our plans are for the next couple days yet but I definitely want to go to Montmartre as it is one of my favorite parts of the city for sure. Maybe they'll even be up for visiting the Musee D'Orsay because I didn't get to go there last time...
Sadly my trip to Warwick Castle on Monday has been cancelled as I was the only person to purchase a ticket!! haha go me. So now I have to figure out what I am going to do that day - I think I might just do a couple walking tours that I wouldn't normally be able to do because they are on Mondays... or I'll just do some shopping.... or if I wake up early enough maybe I'll be able to do both! We'll see what happens.
Tomorrow Sam will not be in the office because he took Thursday and Friday off to go to the Lake District for the long weekend... therefore tomorrow it is just me and Raj... eek. haha. I hope no one calls! I hate answering phones....
Today my residence tried to freak me out by slipping a note under my door detailing check out procedures... my heart almost stopped as my mind started racing thinking I was going to have nowhere to live for the next few months! hahaha needless to say I was obviously overreacting in those first few moments. Calmly I went down to reception to inquire about the notice and it turns out for some reason they have me checking out and then re-checking in on the 1st of September... for really no reason at all except that is how my reservation shows up in the computer. Anyway, I was relieved to find out I don't have to go anywhere!
Well, I really should go and pack for my trip because I have to leave immediately after work tomorrow!! I will blog again after the weekend (or on Monday) and recount my weekend adventures and post the accompanying photos!! Je t'aime
Bonne nuit :o)
Je vais essayer d'ecrire en francais... Demain je vais a Paris, ou je vais rencontrer ma tante Harriet et mon oncle Peter pour le weekend! C'est une belle ville. Je suis tres excite!! :o) C'est tres difficile alors je vais ecrire en anglais!! haha
Well I gave up pretty quickly after struggling through typing one paragraph LOL. At least you didn't have to endure me speaking french! It's not very pretty to listen to coming from me haha (just ask Justin!). Anyway, tomorrow night I leave for the City of Lights! Should be a really fun weekend and it will be nice once again to see familiar faces from home! Not sure what our plans are for the next couple days yet but I definitely want to go to Montmartre as it is one of my favorite parts of the city for sure. Maybe they'll even be up for visiting the Musee D'Orsay because I didn't get to go there last time...
Sadly my trip to Warwick Castle on Monday has been cancelled as I was the only person to purchase a ticket!! haha go me. So now I have to figure out what I am going to do that day - I think I might just do a couple walking tours that I wouldn't normally be able to do because they are on Mondays... or I'll just do some shopping.... or if I wake up early enough maybe I'll be able to do both! We'll see what happens.
Tomorrow Sam will not be in the office because he took Thursday and Friday off to go to the Lake District for the long weekend... therefore tomorrow it is just me and Raj... eek. haha. I hope no one calls! I hate answering phones....
Today my residence tried to freak me out by slipping a note under my door detailing check out procedures... my heart almost stopped as my mind started racing thinking I was going to have nowhere to live for the next few months! hahaha needless to say I was obviously overreacting in those first few moments. Calmly I went down to reception to inquire about the notice and it turns out for some reason they have me checking out and then re-checking in on the 1st of September... for really no reason at all except that is how my reservation shows up in the computer. Anyway, I was relieved to find out I don't have to go anywhere!
Well, I really should go and pack for my trip because I have to leave immediately after work tomorrow!! I will blog again after the weekend (or on Monday) and recount my weekend adventures and post the accompanying photos!! Je t'aime
Bonne nuit :o)

2 Comments:
Hey Heth!
I hope you have a great weekend in paris. Im sure it will be hard not to. But im looking forward to hearing about it, and i will send you an e-mail or call you next week!
Love you,
Kirseen
Hey Heather;
Just thought that I would give you a little heads up, in France excite means horny. Yeah so I am sure somw people will be veru intreged when you use it, but I am not sure it will be what you want.
Love and miss you
justin
Post a Comment
<< Home