


Check out the new ice!! ;o) haha. I went today with Marie on my lunch break and exchanged the bracelet I got for these beautiful earrings and necklace! Gotta love anything that glitters and sparkles...
Well not much else is new with me considering I just updated my blog yesterday LOL. I learned that Kylie Minogue was in London for a book signing on Saturday though and I had no idea otherwise I totally would've gone!! Sheesh. Does anyone know any websites or anywhere I can learn about entertainment news in London like that before it happens instead of after?! I also learned in the online entertainment news that Scarlett Johansson's first crush was the same as mine - David Bowie in Labyrinth! How hilarious is that?? The only major difference though is that when she saw him in concert she was able to go backstage and meet him... sadly I didn't get to do that when I went to his concert! And I finally finished reading "Gone With The Wind" today and I must say I don't know if I liked it... it's supposedly "the greatest love story of all time" but in the end no one ends up in love and it is pretty tragic for Scarlett! Love stories usually have happy endings... anyway, now I need to rent the movie!
One more day in my work week and then I get to go to Amsterdam! Then my family comes to visit, and then a couple short weeks after that Wendy and Kyle will be here :o) So I will be keeping pretty busy for the next month!! Exciting! :o)
Well that's about it really... just wanted to show off the new jewels!
Later days

2 Comments:
Hope you had a kick ass time in Amsterdam!!! Can't wait to see the pictures and read the details!!
Nice bling...lol
Lookin good!
See you in a couple days!
Post a Comment
<< Home