Thursday, September 21, 2006

http://www.londonfashionweek.co.uk/?display=flash

Well with all the upsetting news and everything going on this week, now that it is Thursday I just realized that this week is London Fashion Week!! And it ends tomorrow! Not that it really matters because all of the fashion shows are invitation only so I don't think there is really anything I could see, but since it is taking place at the Natural History Museum which is super close to where I am living it could be worth maybe just walking by at some point if I get a chance just to check it out and see if I can see anything/anyone exciting... Maybe since I don't think I'm doing anything tomorrow night except maybe watching a movie and trying to catch up on my sleep I will stop by there on my way back from work. Besides not sleeping very well the last couple of nights and having a wicked headache that won't go away, I am starting to feel better. I'm really glad it is almost the weekend because this hasn't been the most productive work week so it will be good to have a couple days off. I will probably blog again after the weekend with an update on what I have been up to :o) Love and miss you all!!

Later days

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home