So sadly because of the weather I don't think I am going to bother walking past the Natural History Museum to try to get a glimpse of Fashion Week unless it stops raining soon... oh well. Tonight I think I am just going to eat some soup and curl up either with my book or a movie (I was considering going to see a movie tonight but not sure if I feel like doing that either if this weather keeps up) and then go to bed decently early to try to catch up on my sleep some more and finally *hopefully* get rid of this headache!
So here are my countdowns at the moment:
- I have been here for 63 days (ok I guess that one is more of a countup haha)
- 7 days until my birthday celebrations
- 10 days until my 21st birthday
- 14 days until my trip to Amsterdam
- 20 days until my parents and sister come to visit
- 28 days until we go to Scotland
- 39 days until Halloween
- 43 days until my trip to Salisbury, Stonehenge, and Bath (not booked yet but hopefully we'll be able to go... we can't book it until Oct. 4th)
- 44 days until Guy Fawkes Day
- 48 days until Wendy and Kyle come to visit (hopefully! they haven't booked it yet either but this is the planned date if everything works out)
- 50 days until Marie's 30th birthday
- Hmmm there is quite a large gap here when I don't think I have any exciting plans... that will have to change!
- 91 days until Kirsteen and Jason are here
- 93 days until Christmas Eve
- 100 days until New Year's Eve - the day I come home!! :o)
If I missed any important dates I am sorry!! Please remind me of them haha. (*Also please note that I didn't include birthdays in here at all except mine and Marie's because they involve celebrations here that I'm going to!)
Okay, well I don't think I have any else really important or interesting to write about at the moment so I am going to go finish my lunch and get back to work!! TGIF :o)
Later days

2 Comments:
HEATHER
Sorry I've been absent on your blog for the past while, thank goodness I can catch up easily! Beautiful beautiful tattoo proposal that you sent me lady, looks awesome!! I cannot believe that you drew that. You never cease to amaze me.
While I was talking to you from the payphone, did I ever tell you that there was a really creepy guy using the payphone right beside me with the phone up to his ear and he wasn't saying a word for the entire length of our phone call?? It was highly weird. I wanted to tell you at the time but thought I might get myself killed. Haha.
Anyway it was sooooooo good to hear your voice, and I was happy that I am still only a phone call away when you are upset. Although it is unfortunate you can't just walk down our rez hallway late at night to knock on my dorm room like old times.. Although you are certainly onto much bigger and grander things!
I Miss You
Love Jenna
48 days! That sounds so close! I have so much to do to get ready. Booked our flights today. Kyle and I will arrive on Nov 10!
Post a Comment
<< Home