Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Hi everyone

The last couple of days have been really rough and I'm not going to go into details on here but I do want to say a few things...

First of all, I just want to tell you that I love and miss you all so much!! Although I wish I was at home right now, I am really glad that I pushed myself and accepted this job opportunity because it is a once in a lifetime experience. You should always challenge yourself to do things out of your comfort zone and enjoy life as much as possible. Don't put off things that you are hesitant about because you never know if you will get another chance to do them. Also think about how lucky we all are to be loved by so many and make sure you tell your friends and family how you feel as often as possible. And think about the great things you have been able to accomplish so far in your lives.

As my brilliant friend Justin once said, life is like a rollercoaster with many highs and lows and unexpected turns, but we must embrace it and look forward to the next high because some of the lows really suck!! I hope you are all having a better week than I am so far (and it's only Tuesday!) and I am looking forward to my next high on the rollercoaster of life :o)

Love you all!
xx

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Serious PMS today. The sun will come out tomorrow?

10:35 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, clarity (your Mom filled me in on the sad news), and it's me that's having PMS (hope you didn't think I thought you had it).
Love you and sorry about what you're going through,
G&G

12:10 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definitely not the best beginning to a week. Talked to Mom this morning and she filled me in. And Justin definitely has the right idea. There will always be ups and downs in life. Got to have the bad to be able to better appreciate the good. Keep looking forward.

Love Erin

1:12 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Heather: Again, your mom filled me in. She's right, hang on to Justin for now. I'm so sorry for what you experienced and send my love. You are a very intelligent young woman and expressed your moving and profound feelings so eloquently. I am on the same page and try to abide by my motto "If tomorrow never comes". We never know what is to come.
love from Diana

4:40 p.m.  
Blogger Heather said...

Heather, I don't know what happened but hang in there. Bad things happening when you're away from home can be scary, but you've already proved you're stronger and braver than most by moving out there. I hope this is the low.
Take care,
Heather

9:14 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Babe,
I dont know whats happening this week, but i wish i could be there for you. I miss you so much, and know that i am so proud of you for pushing yourself to go over there. You are much braver than i am. E-mail me if you want to vent, im always there to listen. I love you so much.

love, Kirsteen

1:34 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Heather;

I just wanted to say I LOVE YOU!! And to send a hug to (((((you))))). I am sorry you are on a low right now, but I just wanted to remind you that I love you and miss you and am sending you my love. I will try to call you later, I think that it's too late tonight, but maybe tomorrow.

Love Lots
Justin

7:04 p.m.  
Blogger Heather said...

Thanks everyone!
xx

5:36 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home